Amazon, the e-commerce, cloud computing, and digital streaming giant, has hundreds of millions of customers around the world.
Giving customer service for so many people can be challenging, but amazon has found a way to provide a solid level of customer service.
Before contacting amazon customer service
Before reaching out to amazon’s customer service, it is recommended to look for an answer on their extensive help pages, which provide answers for the most common issues amazon’s customers face.
Best ways to contact amazon customer service
If you have not found an answer on the help pages, you can contact amazon customer service using one of the following channels:
- Using a contact form (login required).
- Calling 1-888-280-4331 (For calls from outside the US dial +1-888-280-4331).
- Sending an email to amazon customer service – [email protected].
- Chatting with an amazon customer service representative – using this link.
- Twitting or sending a DM to the amazon helpdesk on twitter.
- For less urgent matters, customers can mail amazon in the old fashioned way to the address: Amazon.com, Inc. Customer service PO Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226, USA.
Custservice provides contact details for leading companies and websites. We do not provide any customer support ourselves. All the information on this website is gathered from the companies websites, social media and customer feedback. We strive for perfection, but can not assure that the information on this website is 100% accurate. In case of mistakes or missing data - please help us to remain accurate by sending us your feedback.